Making filament, the industrial way
Filament for DIY
There is success creating filament from printer waste. Please check some of the links below :
We recommend to watch also all the other videoThere is success creating filament from printer waste. Please check some of the links below :
We recommend to watch also all the other videos of Werbewunders of Werbewunder
Not filament but this here prints recycled pellets.
Or use forum search ‘filament’.
Other remarks :
- The wood auger drill is simply unfitted as reported multiple times in the forum
- Please check Dave Hakken’s filament maker mile
- Bazar link to LDPE filament but we couldn’t get any feedback
- 3dseed is using grinded plastic then print it right away. The only real suitable plastic type is PET which requires you to have a good shredder (with grinder) in place
- vanplestik.nl managed to print larger diameter of PET
- There is some development to print granulate by Sam (forum link) see here the video.